Monday, July 7, 2008

Busy Monday

Today was busy from the second William and I got up! We left the house at 9:30 to go shopping with the girl I am doing MOPS crafts with next year. We went to Olde Time Pottery, the dollar store and Michaels. William was such a good boy even though we didn't get back to the house until 2:30. I don't know many 2 year olds that will go shopping for 5 hours and be SO GOOD! When we got home William napped from 2:30-5:45. I wanted to wake him up so he would be tired tonight for bed but have learned to not wake him up unless he his stirring of he has a fit. After he woke up Wendi called to see if William and I could babysit Isaac while they looked at a car for sale on base.



Two very cute boys


It's hard to take a picture of yourself while holding a two month old.

Isaac's parents, John and Wendi, got back while Isaac was having a bottle. He let it be known that it was time to eat and my opinion did not matter in the least. Matt rolled in about 7:30 and said he had left a lot of work to be done but was ready to get home. We had leftovers from last night and they were still great. After dinner I turned on the TV and this is what I found.


That's right ALF was on!!!!! I LOVE this show. We watched 3 episodes tonight. It brought back so many memories of watching it with mom and dad. How cool is that?! Matt said I was crazy for taking pictures of the tv but I thought it was blog worthy. You just don't see ALF on the tube anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's adorable that you took pictures of Alf!! Very blog worthy! =)

You look so pretty in the picture with Isaac!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

ALF?!?!?!? You ARE old Tiffany.

Okay, so I'm older. But still!