Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Banana Bread, Basketball, and Bikes

We started today at the YMCA in Fort Walton for mommy and me swimming lessons. William had a BLAST! I think he is going to take to swimming quite nicely. After getting home William and I decided to make some banana bread. He really loves to cook and gets so excited when I pull the chair into the kitchen for him to help so I am trying to let him help a lot more lately.


My executive chef at work.

Matt got home at 3:30 today! He got to be home when William woke up from his nap and they both wanted some of the bread William made for a snack.

William schooled me in basketball while Matt went running with John. When Matt got home we took William out for a spin on his bike.

It was a busy day of playing! We will be going to swim lessons every morning for the next two weeks so I will be sure to take pictures before we are done.

No comments: