Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Buying boots and seeing great grandparents

We were finally able to get Will some real cowboy boots and a cowboy hat! They are so pretty and he is very proud of them. As soon as we got them on his feet he started stomping around Cavender's saying "boots, boots,boots, hat, hat, hat".





We also made the rounds and spent some time with the great-grandparents.



First we went to see Mema and Daddy Wendell. William found a batman comic book and had Mema read it to him several times.



Later that day we headed back to the farm and spent some time with Nana and Pa.



Pa wanted to know what class William is going to be in at Texas A&M. He also wanted to know if his major was going to be girls.




Then we headed to the restaurant to have dinner with Papa since he had to work and Cici was teaching a night class. It was a nice relaxing day. Blogger is being VERY SLOW so I am not going to post anymore pictures right now. We are currently in Talihina Oklahoma with my parents and are heading to Dallas tomorrow to visit some friends before doing the wedding stuff this weekend. Hopefully I can find a faster connection somewhere and post more later.


5 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

YAY! AN UPDATE! I am going through Ramage withdrawl.

Chambers Family said...

You are doing sooooo good!!! I am so glad I got to see you!!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am having William withdrawal already and it has only been a little bit more than 24 hours. We loved having Tiff, Matt and William with us for the few days at the farm and at the wedding events. We love you!
Cici

berlak said...

New post please. We LOVE seeing what ya'll are up to!

Hope all is going well.

Lisa said...

OK, so this is Lisa (Evans)I saw your blog on Kellie's and have had so much fun seeing what y'all have been up to. Matt you look exactly the same and your little boy is so cute!!! I have 3 little boys and am in Idaho if yo ucan beleive that! You'll have to check out our blog www.3turnertots.blogspot.com

And I want to see some pictures from the 10 year reunion that I missed :(