Sunday, July 6, 2008

Good end to a great weekend

Unfortunately this awesome weekend is at an end, but we had a great lazy Sunday. Matt and I went to the 9:42 service at church while William went to his big boy Sunday school class for the 2nd weekend. This is his first Sunday school class that has lessons. He really seems to enjoy it. After Church we had brunch at the officers club and then the boys got their hair cut at the
BX (base exchange). Of course I didn't realize that I left the camera at home until we were half way to church. When we got home William napped and Matt and I watched "No Reservations" with Katherine Zeta-Jones. It was a cute feel good movie.

When William woke up he was ready to play. Matt set up his garden tools we got for him yesterday. There was a shovel, rake, and garden hose attachment. He loved spraying the yard and flowers for me.



"Cheeeeese!"



"Guys I don't know why you complain, yard work is FUN!"

After we were all sick of the bugs we went inside and William did some serious work in his new Thomas the Train coloring book.

While William colored Matt kicked me out of the kitchen. He cleaned and cooked dinner. I got in trouble when I tried to help. How sweet is he! Dinner was DELICIOUS! He made a bowtie pasta with a cream pesto sauce with sundried tomatoes, capers, olives, and grilled chicken. SO GOOD!

What woman doesn't love a man in the kitchen?

Not a bad way to end the weekend.

1 comment:

Adam and Kellie said...

Wow! I am impressed! I will be ready for a lesson when you come to Sugar Land... :) I can't wait to see ya!