Saturday, July 5, 2008

Christmas in July?


Today was a great day! William was nice to his mommy and daddy and slept until 8:30!!! We all got up and had a relaxed breakfast and then started out the day by heading to the Niceville Children's Park. William had a big time running up the jungle gyms and scooting through the tunnels.




'Stand back mom I am a pro at this!'




I know, you want to eat me up don't you.



Stand back, I'm coming through!


After about 30 minutes we were all hot and ready to go so we headed to Target and William spent his birthday money from Mema, Daddy Wendell, and Cici and Papa. After shopping till we dropped we headed to Cici's Pizza for lunch.



Pizza theif! Notice William is not in a highchair!


After lunch we went to Publix and then home for William's nap. While he took his nap we set up his presents for when he woke up.


If you can't tell this is why I titled this post Christmas in July. (the bike was a present from Nonnie and Poppy for William's birthday but we wanted to hang the helmet on it for this picture.

Aunt Wendi will be proud of this picture!

Daddy, you said this was my train set. I don't know if I believe you.

This evening we headed over to Brandon and Brittny's again. They invited us to help them finish the leftovers from the 4th. They were just as good the second time.

Hope everyone has a great evening.

No comments: