Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Book Club"

After swim lessons William and I got to come home and clean house. It was nice to get home before 2:00 and actually be able to get stuff done. William was acting a little bored so I opened up a new book I bought called The Busy Toddler Book. The only activity I had all of the supplies for was an egg carton with clothespins. He has played with it before but it still amazes me how much fun he has playing with this. He counts up to three of them and then makes sounds like he is trying to count all twelve clothespins. He has a blast taking them out and putting them back in the holes.







After William's nap Matt told him he needed his help getting ready for his upcoming PT test.




This evening was the Wifia's monthly "book club" meeting. Yes I know I put it in quotes but it really isn't about the book. It is just so nice to get together with these ladies without kids in tow. We get to talk without being distracted or hurried. Tonight we went to Tradewinds, a great little Italian restaurant in Valparaiso. The food was so good and the portions were HUGE!



The ladies at dinner tonight: Joia, Wendi, Becky, Sarah, Jodi, Me, and Andrea.


Matt said he would watch Della, Sarah's daughter, so she could go tonight. While we were gone he took William and Della to John and Wendi's house for dinner. When Wendi and I got there I found that Matt had jailed William.



Not really. William thought getting into Scrub's kennel was too funny. Quite frankly I am thinking about getting one for my house :)


But he knows how to escape so there goes that idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried the egg carton/clothespin thing with Keenan and he didn't go for it, I was so bummed! =0/