Thursday, May 28, 2009

IT'S A ......


We went in for my routine appointment and are having a GIRL!!! We are both very excited.
So, Reagan Lee Ramage is estimated to arrive the 20th of October.


On Tuesday William and I went to the splash pad with Brittny and her kiddos, Christopher and Sophie. Here are some pics of the boys playing.





William posing for the camera.


William and Christopher playing under the buckets.


Running through the car wash (that is what William calls it)



Brittny's little girl Sophie.

Christopher running through the car wash.

William has Mother's Day Out tomorrow so I am getting a much needed hair cut before our trip to Amelia Island. I am very excited.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh Tiff, I'm so excited for you! I love the name!

Joia said...

AAAAAAHHHHH! Wow! A girl! Woohoo! YAY!

Hey, I didn't know the splash park was open yet! Awesome!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

I'm at the hotel in New YOrk and paying by the minute but had to stop and say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So very, very excited for you both!!! And I LOOOVVEEE the name!

berlak said...

Congrats!

The Khans said...

Congratulations Tiffany. And way to go on already having a name picked out.

Unknown said...

hi im sans undertale and your watching disney channel